[Openstack-operators] Tokyo - Quotas and Billing Session

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 15:41:17 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I will be helping to moderating the Quotas and Billing session, or as
I like to call it, Billing and Quotas. ;)

The etherpad is here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/TYO-ops-quotas-and-billing

Schedule entry: http://sched.co/4Nkg

If you are interested in these subjects please do fill out some
details/questions/ideas and we'll try to establish an agenda over the
next week. I'll try to look back into previous sessions and add as
much as I can.

Also I believe this is at the same time as the likely popular patches
session as well as the session on feedback into development
priorities, so you may have a difficult choice in which to attend. :)

Thanks, and see you in Tokyo,
Curtis.

--
IRC: serverascode