[Openstack-operators] Tokyo Ops Design Summit Tracks - Agenda on Sched

JJ Asghar jj at chef.io
Tue Oct 13 05:36:32 UTC 2015

On 10/12/15 7:21 PM, Tom Fifield wrote:
> On 13/10/15 06:01, JJ Asghar wrote:
>>

>> Tom, any chance we can get a "working session" for OSOps? I think some
>> face to face time to start bootstrapping'll would be awesome.
>>
>> (I'd moderate too) :D
>
> Doesn't that normally happen under "Monitoring and Tools" ?

Selfishly speaking, I'm doing another talk at the time which this group
got assigned. So I won't be able to attend. :(

On the other hand I think if we pulled it out of "Monitoring and Tools"
as another project we can help organize and get this group off the
ground. I'd be curious to see people join and discuss what they think
the project should be; and have those face to face conversations that we
need to have.

-J