[Openstack-operators] kiko cinder nfs volume exanding error

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 07:56:49 UTC 2015

I everybody, I am testing heat stack with a simple template made up of a vm
with a root volume and a data volume. The stack works fine. In my second
step I changed the stack increasing the data volume size but updating the
stack an "expanding error" occurred.
I am using cinder nfs volumes.
I read the cinder matrix and expansion on nfs should be supported.
Is this a storage or a heat issue ?
Volume can be expanded with heat stack update ?
As far as root volumes are concerned, does heat stack update cause loss of
data ?
Regards
Ignazio