[Openstack-operators] [keystone] Removing functionality that was deprecated in Kilo and upcoming deprecated functionality in Mitaka

Jesse Keating jlk at bluebox.net
Mon Nov 30 21:27:36 UTC 2015

mod_wsgi is compiled to a specific python for Apache. It's a single process
(with multiple forks). It looks like the upstream solution to running
different pythons with mod_wsgi is to either use mod_wsgi-express to launch
a new apache+mod_wsgi per-application, or to modify wsgi script (
https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/master/keystone/server/wsgi.py )
to load a virtualenv at the top with execfile()

Neither of these are very good options.

- jlk