[Openstack-operators] Neutron Multiple gateways instances source routing

Salvatore Orlando salv.orlando at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 07:29:33 UTC 2015

Hello Pedro,

Neutron has some (limited) capabilities for injecting static routes into
instances.
You can try whether the subnet's host_routes attribute [1] can satisfy your
requirement.
Routes can however be specified only in the form destination CIDR/next hop.
Note: the host_routes option leverages DHCP option 121 in the reference
implementation and therefore requires DHCP on network interfaces.

Salvatore

[1]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/neutron/tree/neutron/api/v2/attributes.py#n808
(sorry for the link to the code, the API spec does not render anymore
correctly the subnet page)