[Openstack-operators] How do I install specific versions of openstack/puppet-keystone

Russell Cecala red.cricket.blog at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 16:16:42 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am struggling with setting up OpenStack via the OpenStack community
puppet modules.  For example
https://github.com/openstack/puppet-keystone/tree/stable/kilo

If I do what the README.md file says to do ...

example% puppet module install puppetlabs/keystone

What release of the module would I get?  Do I get Liberty, Kilo, Juno?
And what if I needed to be able to install the Liberty version on one system
but need the Juno version for yet another system?  How can I ensure the
the right dependencies like cprice404-inifile and puppetlabs-mysql get
installed?

Thanks