[Openstack-operators] Measuring how fast is my Cloud with OpenStack
Munoz, Obed N
obed.n.munoz at intel.com
Tue Nov 24 17:27:17 UTC 2015
I was just wondering if there’s a good way or framework for measuring how fast an OpenStack cloud is?
As far I can see we could divide measurements from 2 perspectives:
1. Operators Perspective
* I think Rally may help on that. https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Rally
* Any other recommendation is more than welcome.
2. Customers or Users Perspective
* I think it refers to the performance of how fast a customer’s application can be launched or scaled.
* Is there an automatic benchmark tool for it?
I really appreciate if someone of you could share some insights about how measuring OpenStack’s provided cloud by
taking in consideration these 2 perspectives.
Obed N Munoz
Cloud Engineer @ ClearLinux Project
Open Source Technology Center
More information about the OpenStack-operators