[Openstack-operators] [Large Deployments Team] Status update and No LDT meeting today

Mike Dorman mdorman at godaddy.com
Thu Nov 19 18:14:03 UTC 2015

Several folks will be unavailable (including me) during the regular meeting time today, so unless someone else can volunteer to run the meeting, I think we should cancel.

Here are some status updates on things since the summit:

* Neutron segmented/routed networks
  * The spec [1] is still being worked on.  Nothing new really to announce about this.

* Cells v1 Patches
  * Had some discussions with Nova about this, but in order to get many of these patches in, new gate tests would have to be implemented.
  * Nova doens’t want to take energy away from v2 work (understandable)
  * Open to merging these in, if we were able to get gate tests implemented
  * More details/context at [2]

* Public Clouds
  * No updates, agenda for next meeting

* Glance Asks
  * No updates, agenda for next meeting

Thanks all.  Next meeting time would be Thursday, December 17 at 1600 UTC.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/225384/

[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-operators/2015-November/008637.html