[Openstack-operators] Invitation to Ops session in Okinawa Open Days in Dec

Shintaro Mizuno mizuno.shintaro at lab.ntt.co.jp
Wed Nov 18 02:12:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

Besides the discussion on the regional ops meetups, as for the asia
region, I believe we are still in the stage where we need to raise more
attention from regional operators and I hope this event would be a step
forward.

Some updates for the event.

- Registration is now open.
http://www.okinawaopenlabs.org/en/ood2015_3
or
https://regist.e-side.co.jp/product_info.php?products_id=525&osCsid=gmbeqplq9jjrc8b5v2emb15417

Select "12/18 Special Track : OpenStackOpsMeetup" in program selection.

- We have put up an etherpad page to share the agenda and discussion items.
We will add more content here and your feedback is appreciated.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/JP-Ops-workshop

Please let us know if you are interested in joining the session.
Or put your name on the etherpad

Regards,
Shintaro

--