[Openstack-operators] OPs Midcycle location discussion.

Donald Talton DonaldTalton at fico.com
Tue Nov 17 18:24:11 UTC 2015

If only there we some kind of chat medium where people could listen in to the live meetup and follow along in chat…

Seriously though, how hard is it to find/designate someone as an IRC translator for the main points of discussion? Probably not ideal, but better than nothing. There has to be some solution we can find to increase partipation from outside Europe.

Saying that we can add to an etherpad before the meetup starts is exclusionary to everyone who would attend if not for distance. I know conversely this applies to EU participants when we hold this in NA. Really, as technologists, can we not sort this out? It’s a simple problem, considering the scope of everything else we do.