[Openstack-operators] Consensus? Re: OPs Midcycle location discussion.

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Tue Nov 17 16:57:26 UTC 2015

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 08:51:37AM -0800, Behzad Dastur wrote:
:Why can't we have both? I would like to see a regular regional OPS meetup,
:apart from the offical OPS meetup. I can understand the pain of folks who
:would love to attend such an event/forum but cannot due to limitations due
:to distance, visas, travel. Not many can justify to their management such
:expense.
:
:Behzad.
: