[Openstack-operators] [eu] European Operators Meetup February 15th/16th 2016

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Nov 17 15:30:37 UTC 2015

All,

Isn't this exciting! :) A round of applause to Matt and the team who've
been working hard over the past couple months to get our first mid-cycle
ops meetup in the EU happening.

You'll note that there's a token 10 pound fee for registration for this
one. This is based on our previous discussions around registration
costs. We're implementing it now to help us manage people who register
but don't turn up (the last meetup was pretty bad in this regard). If
the ticket price would prevent you from attending, please get in touch
off-list :)

http://europeanopenstackoperatorsmeetup.eventbrite.com/

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MAN-ops-meetup

Regards,