[Openstack-operators] [openstack-operators][osops][tools-generic] Coding Standards/Coding Linters for tools-generic

Clayton O'Neill clayton at oneill.net
Tue Nov 17 01:43:45 UTC 2015

I think it’s a good idea.  I think scripts and such that don’t pass the
listing tools can go into the contrib repos and if they get cleaned up then
they can move over to the regular ones.

I don’t actually like some of the PEP8 and bashate rules, but I’d rather
have a consistent style than have them in everyone’s personal style.  I
find less opinionated tools like rubocop to be less useful, since you end
up bogged down in arguing about which style options to choose.