[Openstack-operators] OPs Midcycle location discussion.

Matt Fischer matt at mattfischer.com
Mon Nov 16 17:37:59 UTC 2015

I think that sticking with a singular official one is the plan. It's
difficult enough for the foundation to line up sponsors/hosts etc for a
single meet-up. I also think that there are some US/Asia folks that will
attend a midcycle in Europe and by also hosting a competing one locally you
may reduce the attendance at the main one which defeats the purpose. Those
midcycles work best when we have lots of different voices providing input.