[Openstack-operators] Kilo upgrade challenges

Mike Dorman mdorman at godaddy.com
Thu Nov 12 15:54:09 UTC 2015

We’ve run into this, too, and it’s been a frustration for a while.  No way to tell python-requests to use a different cacert file (that I know of), and (at least in the packaging we use), the packaged cacert.pem file isn’t marked as a configuration file, meaning that it gets overwritten any time the package is upgraded.

Glad you got it figured out.