[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [stable][all] Keeping Juno "alive" for longer.

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Mon Nov 9 21:27:33 UTC 2015

Another point I forgot, is vendor ecosystem.

Some vendors require major outages in openstack to upgrade their own
stacks.  Usually because they are doing something wrong.  But it's their
way or the highway.  Not really openstack's community at fault, but it is a
very real issue for many deployers.

-Matt