[Openstack-operators] [stable][all] Keeping Juno "alive" for longer.

Mark Baker mark.baker at canonical.com
Fri Nov 6 17:28:13 UTC 2015

Worth mentioning that OpenStack releases that come out at the same time as
Ubuntu LTS releases (12.04 + Essex, 14.04 + Icehouse, 16.04 + Mitaka) are
supported for 5 years by Canonical so are already kind of an LTS. Support
in this context means patches, updates and commercial support (for a fee).
For paying customers 3 years of patches, updates and commercial support for
April releases, (Kilo, O, Q etc..) is also available.

Best Regards

Mark Baker