[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Tuning Guide

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 23:40:53 UTC 2015

The official documentation would greatly benefit from more practical
information such as tuning... most likely in the administration or
operations guide, at least for now. Ideally, I would like to see a
operators contribute documentation for complete production deployments that
others can use as a reference for new deployments and avoid reinventing the
wheel.