[Openstack-operators] OVS flow dump fix

Clayton O'Neill clayton at oneill.net
Wed Nov 4 14:59:31 UTC 2015

As many of you know, Liberty includes a bug fix for OVS L2 agent dropping
all flows when it starts up.  Since this is a bug, I’d like to see this
back ported to Kilo if possible.

We’re planning to do an upgrade to the latest stable/kilo because of the
Nova NUMA issue anyway and we’re still using packages for Nova & Neutron.
If this can be back ported then our upgrade to Liberty would go a lot
smoother since this would be once less network related issue to deal with
during the upgrade.

I’d appreciate if anyone that feels the same could leave a comment to that
effect on the bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1383674