[Openstack-operators] [nova docker]need help for nova-docker

hittang hitgwt at 163.com
Tue Nov 3 00:51:04 UTC 2015

Hi, Dims.
  I have saw that note about "long lived process" in dova-docker READEME file. I have tried redis image and ubuntu-sshd image,and the two images worked well. And then, I write a simple python code which like that "while True: print 'hello world' ", and put that code input redis image ,this also worked. but when I tried use 'ping localhost' or 'ping IP ADDRESS', it errors again. I think maybe the network was not ready,so the app raise exception and the container exits. So, I change the code like that :1 use sleep-wait for check if the network is ready, 2 check if eth0's ip address is ready 3 run ping application or other app which only sending packets. This also errors and exits.