[Openstack-operators] [Large Deployers Team] neutron ask for network segments

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Tue May 26 13:56:36 UTC 2015

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Mike Dorman <mdorman at godaddy.com> wrote:

>   Kris and I along with Belmiro drafted up a description and ask to
> Neutron about the network segments topic.  We just put it at the end of the
> etherpad, others can review:
>
>  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-ops-large-deployments
>
>  (In the “Feedback to Neutron team…” section.)

Thanks for writing this up Mike. I heard this request for a "segment" a few
times last week, especially in regards to cells support in Neutron. I've
filed a bug (and tagged it as "rfe") [1]. Thanks for the feedback, we'll
see what we can do for this in Liberty!

Kyle

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1458890