[Openstack-operators] [nova] Can we bump MIN_LIBVIRT_VERSION to 1.2.2 in Liberty?

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Sat May 16 01:46:20 UTC 2015

I¹m not seeing an easy solution other than to migrate to v7 in the longer
termŠ we¹ve worked with RDO to get the packages back ported for Juno for
v6 but with python pre-reqs this is going to get more and more difficult.
It is one of those regular scenarios we encounter where neither staying
still or moving forward are particularly attractive.

It makes me wonder how RHOSP will be supporting these environments (or is
the commitment to keep an OpenStack release working for a period of time
rather than guaranteeing that you do not need to upgrade the OS ?)Š

Tim