[Openstack-operators] Hypervisor tuning - ops summit session

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at gmail.com
Fri May 15 07:07:25 UTC 2015

Greetings fellow operators,

I'm excited to be moderating the Vancouver ops summit session on hypervisor
tuning (etherpad over here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-ops-hypervisor-tuning). I hope we can
gather some useful new information for the ops guide and perhaps even share
a few cautionary tales of tuning gone awry.

I wager we'll have plenty of experience with the typical Linux+KVM
environment in the room, so I'd like to put a call out for folks who know a
bit (something, anything... help!?) about other hypervisors to please come
along and represent your respective user communities (I can fudge it for
KVM but not HyperV!).

See you on Tuesday in Vancouver!

Cheers,
Blair