[Openstack-operators] [Telco][NFV] OpenStack Telco Working Group Vancouver session

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu May 14 20:18:04 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am very pleased to be facilitating the OpenStack Telco Working Group session at the Vancouver summit. The session is scheduled as a working session on Wednesday, May 20th @ 9:00 AM in East Building, Room 2/3 More details can be found on the Liberty Design Summit schedule[0]. Please note that we have *also* been allocated 30 minutes on Monday [1] to discuss with OPNFV Day participants the purpose and activities of the working group at a high level. While this is not intended as a working session working group members are encouraged to attend this and other OPNFV Day activities [2] that may be relevant to them.

During the IRC meetings we have put together a rough session agenda. I would be grateful if those interested would go ahead and continue to submit ideas for the agenda to the etherpad [3]. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Regards,

Steve

[0] - http://libertydesignsummit.sched.org/event/c6f3464285755aa4e52c64783288efcd
[1] - http://libertydesignsummit.sched.org/event/91f840a20957fe6dcc6d6281db6de7f7#.VVUCAeTofCE