[Openstack-operators] [nova] Backlog Specs: a way to send requirements to the developer community

Assaf Muller amuller at redhat.com
Thu May 14 18:18:06 UTC 2015

Kyle Mestery recently merged a governance change in Neutron that introduces
the idea of request for enhancement bug. Anyone can file a bug against Neutron
and tag it with 'rfe'. The bug should include the problem statement and use cases,
and any developer can later come in write a spec should it require one.

I encourage the Nova community to adopt the same process.