[Openstack-operators] User requirements feedback loop

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Tue May 12 16:56:59 UTC 2015

In preparation for the summit, the user committee has been reviewing how the various teams and working groups around operators, end users and ecosystem developers could be structured. In particular, how we can turn the ideas into actionable items and expand the activities given the growth in the user community.

Tim, Jon, Subbu and Tom