[Openstack-operators] RabbitMQ Ops session at Vancouver Summit

Mike Dorman mdorman at godaddy.com
Mon May 11 22:04:54 UTC 2015

Hello Operators!

Our RabbitMQ Ops summit session is on Tuesday at 11:15am, room 306 [1].

I’ve put together a preliminary agenda of discussion topics [2], but I’d like to gather any other items people want to cover.  Please review the etherpad and add any specific outcomes/topics you’d like to see discussed.

For sure we’ll go over experiences people have had with the heartbeat patch [3], especially any outstanding problems that are still going on even after applying the patch.

Travel safe and see you all next week!
Mike

[1] http://sched.co/3Bcc
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-ops-rabbitmq