[Openstack-operators] Deployment & CI/CD at the Summit

Matt Fischer matt at mattfischer.com
Mon May 11 16:59:07 UTC 2015

Greetings operators,

I am moderating the Deployments/CI/CD design session at the summit next
week on Tuesday at 3:40 PM in Room 220 [1]. This is a large, wide-ranging,
and important topic for operators, so I'd like to get some help filling out
the Etherpad [2] with things you'd like to discuss. I've seeded it with
some a few things, but this is your session and so please go add, edit,
prune, etc. Look forward to seeing you there.

[1]
https://libertydesignsummit.sched.org/event/88cbfcfef06379ce34c33a426107cdef#.VVDeZ9NVhBc

[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-ops-deployment