[Openstack-operators] CMDB

Jaesuk Ahn bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Mon May 11 05:28:11 UTC 2015

I will be very interested in this session as well.
Since this is a very problem my team is facing in my company's effort to
develop the next generation datacenter operation platform. We realized
leveraging and automating legacy CI (configuration item) is not a trivial
problem to solve.

will be glad to hear and share necessary information. :)