[Openstack-operators] Packaging, Deployment CI/CD - Moderators Needed (Vancouver)

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon May 11 03:46:45 UTC 2015

Ok, I've made that switch, so now we have a need for moderators for:

1. Database - Big room discussion session
   Tuesday 3:40 - 4:30

2. Packaging Working Group - Small room working session
   Wednesday 4:30 - 6:00

If you're interested, please have a look at the Moderators Guide:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operations/Meetups#Moderators_Guide

and get in touch off-list :)

We can take a couple of people for each session to share the load.

Regards,

Tom