[Openstack-operators] Tagging OpenStack projects with operational details

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Tue May 5 19:17:17 UTC 2015

There is a summit session in Vancouver with some ideas in
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-ops-tags.

I have added the links there as reference material. Building on a previous
work from other communities would be an interesting possibility.

We don¹t need to wait till then so comments on the ether pad or mailing
list are welcome.

Tim