[Openstack-operators] Operator's Survey: OpenStack User Interface Customization

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Tue May 5 18:29:31 UTC 2015

Hello there!

We - that is David Lyle, Stefano Maffulli, and I - would like to invite you
to fill out a short survey on the user interfaces you deploy for your
openstack clouds. Specifically, we're curious about your Horizon/Openstack
Dashboard usage, and how you've customized, modified, or replaced Horizon
within your organization. This data will be used to inform design and
feature planning at the OpenStack Design Summit in Vancouver, so please
make sure to respond quickly!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15BeVapK-sxr6qDLj9VrpLKx7WIDdr9nuHO17kdRT864/viewform

We realize there is a lot of ground to cover on this topic, and that the
survey cannot address all the nuances of different cloud deployments. If
there's something specific that you feel we haven't covered, please feel
free to begin a discussion in this thread.

Anonymized results will be published in time for Vancouver. Have a great
day!

Michael Krotscheck