[Openstack-operators] =?utf-8?Q?=5Bneutron=5D=C2=A0=5BQoS=5D_?=Interface/API for review.

Miguel Ángel Ajo majopela at redhat.com
Mon May 4 14:29:17 UTC 2015

Hello, we're working [1] on the QoS API definition and we’d like to get some feedback from
operators on [2] and [3].

We’re scoping the work we intend to do in Liberty to make sure it will be doable, but we plan
to extend it via subsequent iterations:
    * traffic marking (dscp, VLAN 802.1p, ipv6 flow labels..)
    * L3/L4 protocol matching of rules (i.e UDP port=5060.., TCP port=80)
    * bandwidth guarantees in conjunction with nova scheduling
    * congestion notification…

Best regards,
Miguel Ángel Ajo

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/QoS