[Openstack-operators] FYI: Rabbit Heartbeat Patch Landed

Sam Morrison sorrison at gmail.com
Mon May 4 01:45:02 UTC 2015

I’ve found a couple of issues with this:

1. Upgrading the packages in ubuntu doesn’t seem to work, you need to remove them all then install fresh. Some conflicts with file paths etc.
2. With juno heat the requirements.txt has upper limits on the versions for oslo deps. I just removed these and it seems to work fine.
3. When using amqp_durable_queues it will no longer declare the exchanges with this argument set so this will give errors when declaring the exchange. (I think this is a bug, at least an upgrade bug as this will affect people moving juno -> kilo)