[Openstack-operators] Juno Lost connectivity to instance and new instances not getting IP

George Shuklin george.shuklin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:03:12 UTC 2015

Hello.

Simple hack to try:

log to the network node and go to network namespace of dhcp agent or
router. Use ping6 to ff02::1 (with interface, f.e.: ping6 -I
qr-bda2b276-72 ff02::1). If network is fine, you should receive reply
from all nodes on the segment (link local ipv6 works without dhcp). And
you can track down those requests over interfaces with tcpdump.