[Openstack-operators] User Survey - Deadline Apr 8

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Thu Mar 26 03:35:58 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As you know, before previous summits we have been running a survey of
OpenStack users. We’re doing it again, and we need your help!

If you are running an OpenStack cloud, please participate
in the survey [http://www.openstack.org/user-survey]. If you already
completed the survey before, you can simply log back in to update your
deployment details and answer a few new questions. Please note that if
your survey response has not been updated in 12 months, it will expire,
so we encourage you to take this time to update your existing profile so
your deployment can be included in the upcoming analysis.

As a member of our community, please help us spread the word. We're
trying to gather as much real-world deployment data as possible to share
back with you. We have made it easier to fill out and added some new
questions (eg packaging, containers)

The information provided is confidential and will only be presented in
aggregate unless the user consents to making it public.

The deadline to complete the survey and be part of the next report is
April 8 at 23:00 UTC.

Questions? Check out the FAQ [https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/faq]
or contact me ;)

Thanks for your help!