[Openstack-operators] OpenStack services and ca certificate config entries

John Dewey john at dewey.ws
Wed Mar 25 21:03:46 UTC 2015

I faced this very issue in the past.  We solved the problem by adding the CA to the system bundle (as you stated).  We also ran into problems where python would still not validate the CA.  However, this turned out to be a permissions error with cacerts.txt[1] when httplib2 was installed through pip.  Nowadays openstack uses requests which I don’t believe utilizes httplib2.

[1] https://code.google.com/p/httplib2/issues/detail?id=292&q=certificate