[Openstack-operators] [ceilometer] Ceilometer causing Glance to fail

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Fri Mar 20 14:55:48 UTC 2015

hi,

an issue regarding Ceilometer failing causing Glance to fail was brought up at the Philly operators meetup. we've created this bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+bug/1431433 to track the issue but if we can get more information on the issue that'd be great. there's little connection between Ceilometer and Glance (aside from listening to notifications) so we're having trouble tracking down issue.  there's some initial questions in the bug that might help give some insight.

cheers,
gord