[Openstack-operators] FYI: Rabbit Heartbeat Patch Landed

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:15:52 UTC 2015

Good point about the hosts, i'd agree with John and Abel.

fyi, some good news in CI testing of oslo.messaging trunk with rest of
components from stable/juno.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/165981/

NOTE: CI testing does not exercise rabbitmq going up and down or
multiple rabbit mq hosts, it just checks if the "good" code path
against a single rabbitmq host works ok.

Still need people to try oslo.messaging trunk in their juno
environments and let us know. so we can promote the code from
oslo.messaging trunk to stable/kilo to release it with kilo.

thanks,
-- dims