[Openstack-operators] Grizzly - Access & Security page in Horizon does not load only for Admin

Muthulakshmi S smuthu712 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:45:31 UTC 2015

We have Grizzly environment and see slow response from Horizon. Though we
can atleast browse all the pages (Instance, Volumes, Images & Snapshots and
Access & Security) as a tenant user (though its slow), however in Admin
project, we can load all pages except "Access & Security".

In Admin project, the pages shows loading and then eventually times out
while trying to access "Access & Security", other tabs works fine though.

nova, keystone and quantum cli commands as works fine for Admin, only EC2
gives time out.

We have enabled offline compression and set debug to false in
openstack-dashboard/local_settings.py
DEBUG = False
COMPRESS_OFFLINE = True

Can you please suggest what else could be the issue ?

Thanks !!!