[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Real world experience with Ceilometer deployments - Feedback requested

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Wed Mar 11 14:59:20 UTC 2015

> Looking at the patch, so "experimental" in gate config means this
> feature will be experimental in Kilo, and we should not expect something
> stable & tested enough for large scale deployment in production. Right?

the experimental tag is mainly because it's a new check and i don't want to implode the gate. but yes, it is a new backend and new features so it's something that still needs to be vetted over time. once we're sure it's stable in gate and stable outside gate we can make it more permanent.

cheers,
gord