[Openstack-operators] Alternative for VMware DRS or IBM Resource Scheduler in Openstack

George Wm Turner turnerg at iu.edu
Wed Mar 11 13:11:03 UTC 2015

Adaptive Computing[1], perhaps best known for schedulers in the HPC realm, is working in this space.

There's the Openstack Blazar group (formerly known as Climate); but, there doesn't appear to have been any recent activity (8 months or so).  Reminds me of a ghost town in that it looks like it everybody up & left the group just as they were changing the name from Climate to Blazar.

[1] http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Blazar

This is the first I've heard of Neat; thanks for the pointers. Need to research if it'll fit our needs.

George Wm Turner
Chief Systems Architect
turnerg at iu.edu