[Openstack-operators] [nova] Deprecation of ComputeFilter

Jesse Keating jlk at bluebox.net
Fri Mar 6 18:43:41 UTC 2015

On 3/6/15 10:27 AM, Jay Pipes wrote:

> As for adding another CONF option, I'm -1 on that. I see no valid reason
> to schedule workloads to disabled hosts.

There may be a better way to skin this cat, but one scenario is we have
a host that has alerted, we want to evacuate it and prevent any future
builds from going there so we disable it. But after repairing, we want
to introduce OUR load to it first to test it before putting CUSTOMER
load on it, so we'd like to be able to schedule something to the
disabled host.

--
-jlk