[Openstack-operators] Operators Summit: RabbitMQ

Mike Dorman mdorman at godaddy.com
Thu Mar 5 18:43:25 UTC 2015

I’ll follow the other posts today with some info on the RabbitMQ session for Tuesday morning.

I’d like to start by quickly going over the different RMQ architectures that people run, and how you manage and maintain those.

Then I think it’ll be helpful to classify the general issues people typically have, which I think are fairly well known at this point, but could use a recap.  Then we can dive deeper into how folks are handling and working around them.  I think this will be the most practical and useful topic for people.

As always, please add details/comments/other topics to the etherpad:  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PHL-ops-rabbit-queue

If there are any reviews in flight around RMQ performance that we as operators can help comment on, please add those to the etherpad as well.  I only found one that seemed very relevant.

Thanks!
Mike