[Openstack-operators] Operators Summit: Packaging

Fischer, Matt matthew.fischer at twcable.com
Thu Mar 5 16:07:04 UTC 2015

Greeting Operators:

I have been given the honor or moderating the packaging session at the operators meet-up next week. I think that this could be a big and interesting topic. I know many of us are rolling our own packages and we’ve had discussions on what can be done to avoid everyone having to roll their own solution. So I’m looking forward to this one.

The etherpad also has some notes on stable branches. Much of whats in the etherpad covers policy things like recognition and ATCs for stable branches. This is less interesting to me, but we could still cover it depending on interest.

Please go update the etherpad with whatever topics/questions you’d like to cover. Hope to see you there.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PHL-ops-packaging