[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [ceilometer] virtual mid-cycle planning

Chris Dent chdent at redhat.com
Sun Jun 28 19:52:47 UTC 2015

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015, Nadya Shakhat wrote:

> What is the workflow of adding a new topic? I suggest to add it to both [1]
> and [2].

Very good question and great idea. I agree that both is the way to go,
but I would suggest that we keep the entry on the voting page[2] as just
a title and make the addition on the agenda page[1] be in whatever form
is useful. Including description, open questions and leader/initiator is
all great if we know that information but I think for a lot of these
topics there's a general sense of "we need to talk about this topic" and
that's about it. Where we know the details we should put them, where we
don't we will figure it out later.

We don't want to get in the situation where we are avoiding topics that
are vague because those are the ones we most need to talk about.

--
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent
https://tank.peermore.com/tanks/cdent