[Openstack-operators] [app-catalog] Meeting Thursday June 25th at 17:00UTC

Christopher Aedo caedo at mirantis.com
Wed Jun 24 22:54:53 UTC 2015

Hi! Our next OpenStack App Catalog meeting will take place this
Thursday June 25th at 17:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting-3

The agenda can be found here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/app-catalog

Please add agenda items if there's anything you would like to discuss.
One important topic we'll cover is the early work Kevin Fox has done
to create a panel to allow browsing of catalog contents directly from
Horizon with the intention of providing a one-click import for items.
If you're at all interested, please join us tomorrow!

-Christopher