[Openstack-operators] [app-catalog] App Catalog IRC meeting minutes - 6/18/2015

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Fri Jun 19 22:23:37 UTC 2015

Thanks to all who joined the meeting this week.  After the
announcements we had a really good conversation and touched on a few
important topics, and there's a lot more to discuss as we work through
putting together our near-term roadmap.

In addition to the topics noted in the log, we're already seeing
progress on a Horizon panel that Kevin has been working on (nice
work!)  I'll also get a thread started here regarding using an object
store for app catalog binary assets as well as a much broader thread
regarding cross-project collaboration.

Please join us on #openstack-app-catalog during the week, or next
Thursday for our next weekly meeting!

=================================
#openstack-meeting-3: app-catalog
=================================

Meeting started by docaedo at 17:00:38 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/app_catalog/2015/app_catalog.2015-06-18-17.00.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------

* LINK: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/app-catalog  (docaedo,
  17:00:58)
* rollcall  (docaedo, 17:01:09)

* Announcements  (docaedo, 17:05:46)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/187863  (docaedo, 17:05:54)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/189993  (docaedo, 17:05:54)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/187018  (docaedo, 17:05:54)
  * ACTION: docaedo start ML discussion re: object store for app catalog
    (docaedo, 17:06:37)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/191990 (add site to cacti)
    (docaedo, 17:06:56)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/190343 (enable IRC logging)
    (docaedo, 17:06:56)
    17:06:57)

* Proposal: stale entries (kfox1111)  (docaedo, 17:09:24)

* Versions for entries (docaedo)  (docaedo, 17:29:26)

* Discussion: ideas for getting more contributors involved?  (docaedo,
  17:33:37)

* Discussion: other topics to cover, longer-term roadmap ideas
  (docaedo, 17:38:48)

Meeting ended at 18:00:31 UTC.

Action items, by person
-----------------------

* docaedo
  * docaedo start ML discussion re: object store for app catalog

People present (lines said)
---------------------------

* docaedo (108)
* kfox1111 (69)