[Openstack-operators] Small Operators

Eren Türkay erent at skyatlas.com
Thu Jun 11 09:02:09 UTC 2015

On 09-06-2015 21:16, Brendan Johnson wrote:
> I am looking for other small OpenStack operators with whom to share
> experiences, configurations and discuss issues.  Paragus Strategic IT,  the
> company I work for, recently went live with a small OpenStack based cloud
> which we are using to provide IaaS to our clients.

Hello Brendan,

We operate medium sized openstack cluster as well. It is good to meet new
people in the community to share experience. I am mostly doing neutron/swift
related work but I also get my hands dirty with other components (ceilometer,
nova, cinder, and glance). Since we are small group of people, it is always
needed to touch every component when needed.

I believe openstack-operator list is where you can get help and share
experience. You can join local user group related with openstack, if it doesn't
exist, you can create one! :)

Nice to meet you and happy hacking,
Eren

--
Eren Türkay, System Administrator
https://skyatlas.com/ | +90 850 885 0357

Yildiz Teknik Universitesi Davutpasa Kampusu
Teknopark Bolgesi, D2 Blok No:107
Esenler, Istanbul Pk.34220