[Openstack-operators] doubt about static routes and host routes

James Denton james.denton at rackspace.com
Wed Jun 10 14:16:12 UTC 2015

The router-interface-add commands attaches a subnet to a router.

To add a route (or routes) to a router, try the following:

Syntax: neutron router-update <router id> --routes type=dict list=true destination=<network/cidr>,nexthop=<gateway_ip>

To add multiple routes:

Syntax: neutron router-update <router id> --routes type=dict list=true destination=<network/cidr>,nexthop=<gateway_ip> destination=<network/cidr>,nexthop=<gateway_ip>

James